PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
MOLLY’S CRADLE WINES PTY LTD
This statement sets out Molly’s Cradle Wines policies relating to the privacy and security of your “personal information” and security of your other information in relation to your access of this website. This privacy and security statement applies only to this website.
Molly’s Cradle Wines welcomes your interaction through this website and is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Personal private information collected by Molly’s Cradle Wines through your access of the website will only be used where reasonably necessary for Molly’s Cradle Wines to carry on business.
Molly’s Cradle website, www.mollyscradle.com.au (“Site”) collects and uses information from users as follows:
- E-Newsletter Subscription – When subscribing to our e-newsletter personal information is collected which includes names and email address. We also collect personal information through member surveys in which we ask subscribers to provide details about a range of issues relating to their interest in wines and the club, such as wine preferences, qualities sought in a wine, purchase locations and feedback on activities. This information is used to develop and inform subscribers about events, offers, competition, promotions, products and services. Individuals can opt-out of receiving their e-newsletter at any time by lodging a request with our Privacy Officer, or by using the ‘unsubscribe me’ option provided in our newsletters.
- Customer Sales Information – We collect personal information about individuals when they purchase goods and services from us through our website, which includes names, address, phone number and email address. This information is used to transact sales and to provide the goods and services ordered. Information regarding age is also used to ensure that we do not supply alcohol to minors. Elements of the information may also be used for market research purposes.
- Competition Entrant Details – From time-to-time we conduct competitions and collect personal information about entrants provided on entry forms, such as name, address, phone number and email address. This information is used for conducting the competitions and to send entrants information about our products and services.
- Contact Us Facility – The Site retains the email address of people who send emails through the “Contact Us” facility to enable sending of a response. This information is stored in a secure area within the Molly’s Cradle Wines IT environment and will not be used for any other purpose, nor disclosed without your consent.
- Website – We also collect non-personal statistical information about our website visitors through the use of session cookies, such as the number of visitors, pages viewed, types of transactions conducted, time spent on the website, the type of browser used and documents downloaded. This information does not enable visitors to our website to be identified. We use this information to evaluate our website performance.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent. We do not trade, rent or sell personal information under any circumstances.
You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilise this Site. There are alternative ways to obtaining information from, and transacting business with Molly’s Cradle Wines Pty Ltd for those users who do not wish to use the Internet.
Please note that from time to time this Site may contain links to other web sites that contain content related to the Australian wine industry. When a user has clicked on a link to another website, they leave this site and this privacy and security statement does not apply to any other website. Molly’s Cradle Wines Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of any linked web sites
The content of this privacy and security statement may be updated from time to time, so we suggest that if you return to this Site on a regular basis that you carefully read the information provided.
You may enquire as to the personal information we hold about you and should you ascertain that the information we hold about you is inaccurate you may instruct us to correct it by using the contact details provided below. Molly’s Cradle Wines Pty Ltd may require verification of your identity prior to meeting your request.
The Privacy Officer
Molly’s Cradle Wines Pty Ltd
17/1 Jubilee Avenue,
Warriewood NSW 2102
Phone: +61 2 9979 1212
Molly's Cradle Wines