White Wine Mojito
Doesn't matter what time of year it is, it is always Mojito time!
If you are a lover of chocolate and Mojito's then you may also like to try our Wine Bar White Chocolate Mojito - white chocolate filled with Mojito-infused ganache.
- 1 x 750 ml bottle of white wine (Molly's Cradle Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Gris)
- 2 cups lemonade
- 3 Limes (2 juiced, one for garnish)
- 1 cup of fresh mint
- * Optional: sugar to taste (depending on how sweet the lemonade is)
- Mix the wine and sparkling lemonade in a large pitcher. Juice two limes and add to the wine and lemonade.
- Mince 3/4 cups of fresh mint and add to the pitcher (add mint right before serving, otherwise the leaves begin to brown).
- Add optional sugar to taste, especially if the lemonade is light on the sweet factor. Mix well.
- Thinly slice the remaining lime to garnish glass rims and add a sprig of mint leaves to liven things up even more. Serve over ice.