What a great idea to team Rosé with Tequila to make this awesome Rosé Margarita!
Makes 6 to 8 glasses
- 1 bottle Molly's Cradle Shiraz Rosé
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberry powder *
- 1/2 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
For the Margarita Rims
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberry powder *
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In a large pitcher, combine the Molly's Cradle Shiraz Rosé, tequila, lime juice, orange juice, honey, and strawberry powder. Mix together with a large spoon, making sure to scrape the honey from the bottom, then add the strawberries and sparkling water.
- To make the rims, combine the strawberry powder and coconut sugar on a small plate, and the lime juice on another small plate. Dip the rim of a glass into the lime juice, and then into the strawberry-coconut sugar mixture, and fill with the margarita. Serve!
* Freeze-dried strawberry powder is available online here or buy freeze-dried strawberries and blend them in a food processor until a fine powder is formed.
Pro tip: Use blood orange juice for an even more vibrant flavour